Healing Touch Practitioner, Amy Stephens
This Healing Touch Program video is a wonderful overview of what Amy Stephens is doing for her clients. She completed her coursework and would love to share in this journey with you!
You will receive an email link to fill out 2 forms of paperwork after you book your appointment; Intake form and an Informed Consent form. Those are done online and will be emailed to Amy after you fill them out online.
What to expect from your Healing Touch Session:
- Each session is anywhere between 1 hour up to 2 hours in length.
- Very light touch will be used on your legs, hips, torso, arms and head.
- Relaxation is key to receive healing.
- Amy calls upon her Guidance to assist her to become the conduit for the healing. Feel free to call upon your Guidance as well to support the healing process.
- Healing takes place on 4 Levels: Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual.
- Healing is done for your Highest and best good.
- You might feel heat from Amy’s hands or some trembling.
The Healing Touch Program is recognized by:
- American Holistic Nursing Associations (AHNA)
- Canadian Holistic Nurses Association (CHNA)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA
- National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
To view more about Healing Touch Program visit their website at www.HealingTouchProgram.com.
During one of my sessions I had this overwhelming feeling of love and then this statement came to me… who wouldn’t want to get a hug from God.
I look forward to working with you. – Amy Stephens